AtheniaSV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuation of Athenia. Here we stand again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abari vs Zefuri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seerandra

Seerandra

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 pm

A girl with long auburn hair and green eyes crouches low to the forest floor, waiting patiently for any glimpse of movement of a forest animal. With a bow and arrow strapped across her back, her eyes dart back and forth across the forest floor. A boy, not too far behind her, accidentally steps on a twig and it snaps, breaking the silence. She sharply turns around and motions for him to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

The boy motions frantically that he didn't mean to, and with a sigh the girl turns back to the clearing ahead of her.

They'd been waiting there for hours, hoping a stray deer or something would cross their path. It was their 'right of passage' to hunt an animal and bring it back home as a trophy, though honestly she couldn't see the point.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, and looked back to see the boy pointing to the side. The bushes were rustling, as if something was moving inside.
Back to top Go down
https://atheniasv.forumotion.com
Seerandra

Seerandra

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Ela quickly targets the spot where the boy had pointed. Quietly, she unfurls from her crouching position, readies her bow, and stealthily creeps towards the bushes. She motions for the boy to go around the other side of the bush so that they may surround the mysterious creature.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:57 pm

As he hurridly complies, taking care not to make the slightest sound, Ela crosses the clearing shortly. Pressing herself against a tree, she glances out to see an elk wander out of the bushes.

Inhaling, she holds the breath and looks to the side. The boy wis in position, nodding to her as he readies his own bow. She then turns back towards the elk, readying her bow.

A twig snaps nearby, and the elk's ears twitch up. Ela mutters angrily under her breath before loosing the arrow, as does the boy. With a cry the elk stumbls under the impact of the two arrows, and begins moving back into the bushes and out of sight.

"Ah crap!" the boy grunts from across the clearing, grabbing another arrow as he moves after the animal.
Back to top Go down
https://atheniasv.forumotion.com
Seerandra

Seerandra

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Ela follows after the Elk, running alongside the boy. The elk dashes ahead of them, weaving in and out between the trees and underbrush. Ela and the boy dart many branches and jump over many roots.

Ella mutters, "Damn, this elk is fast for being wounded." She then turns to the boy while running and says, "do you think we'll be able to catch it?"
Back to top Go down
Seerandra

Seerandra

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

(So remember the site I was building a long time ago for the story of Bree, Ion, and Bowtawn? I was finally able to finish it. Go check it out and tell me what you think. It's seerandra.wix.com/moonlight . Some of the pages such as 'Moonlight' and 'Authors' takes a moment for the items to fully load. So be patient; there are definitely no blank pages on the site XD. So ya, let me know what you think lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abari vs Zefuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari vs Zefuri   Abari vs Zefuri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abari vs Zefuri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtheniaSV :: AtheniaSV :: Non-Athenian Roleplay-
Jump to: