AtheniaSV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuation of Athenia. Here we stand again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fields of Honor (Revisited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
WolfX32

WolfX32

Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Wolf: *Sighs* We need to collect the rest of the shards that we know of and strike as soon as possible, if we have more than Atkhinrev then chances are our chances of winning would be increased even more. There wasn't much more discussed than that.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Verakka: Is that so? Good to hear that you didn't waste any time while I was hibernating. Has Flow found any more shards?
Back to top Go down
https://atheniasv.forumotion.com
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Wolf: Yes actually... we've gotten the locations of three more. Their fairly spread apart though, so if we want to collect them quickly we'll need to split up.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Verakka: Outstanding. Give me one of the locations and I'll head there with my Hilisubas.

Zuwanore: Pardon me, but I must excuse myself. Ephemural has just sent me some very interesting information regarding your brother, Rave. *he vanishes*

Verakka: ...great, what did Rave do?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Wolf: Here. *Hands Verakka a data terminal* Be careful that one seems to have a lot of high level viruses near it.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Verakka: I just see this as a way to blow off some steam. *he examines the coordinates* Got it, Zova should be able to get us there. And which one do you plan on taking?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Wolf: The one closest to it... *Looks at Motherboard* I hope that your subordinates can get the third one for us.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Motherboard: Certainly. A pair of viruses should have no problem stealing a corrupted shard from other, lower-leveled viruses.

Ailaeda: Done correctly, they'll never know we were there.

Verakka: How interesting, good-bye now. *he vanishes*

Avoz: *glances at Wolf* So, do you plan on squaring with him before your big battle with Atkhinrev?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Wolf: Don't know if it'll be possible he has to be willing to let it go, I'm more than willing to fix things but it takes two willing people to fix a problem... *Shakes his head* I'll see what happens, when the time comes but if worse comes to worse we'll just need to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Avoz: A dangerous way of thinking, given our predicament. But I suppose that it's also the only option we have.

MEANWHILE, OMICRON...

Verakka: Zeki, tell dronE that we're testing that new modifier.

Grizkain (medallion): So soon? Are you prepared?

Verakka: By no mean is it perfect, however if I can't use it against a bunch of low-leveled corruptive vermin, I can't expect to beat Wolf with it either.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Wolf: Yes it is... *Walks out followed by Vykanira and Ivy*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm

*several Phantoms board the Maelstrom, which sets off towards the coordinates*

Zova: What if we encounter Akkarev or Zolsohca?

Verakka: We'll kill them. Anyone who gets in my way will regret it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Honor (Revisited)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtheniaSV :: AtheniaSV :: Into the Realm-
Jump to: