AtheniaSV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuation of Athenia. Here we stand again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fields of Honor (Revisited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

Fields of Honor (Revisited) Empty
PostSubject: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 pm

TWENTY MINUTES AFTERWARDS...

*Atkhinrev walks from where he spoke with Flow, encountering Zolsohca and Silhouette*

Silhouette: My lord, forgive me but it seemed like you were being very friendly with Flow. That is unlike you.

Atkhinrev: You don't need to pry into my personal matters, insect.

Zolsohca: That aside, it truly is strange.

Atkhinrev: If what I've planned is to come to pass, I must have Flow fully on my side. I don't expect basic friendliness like that to work, but I need her at the moment. If I must lower myself to an AAA's level for a few moments to accomplish my goals, then so be it. *continues walking*

MEANWHILE...

*Verakka collides with an asteroid at several hundred miles per hour. WolF floats several meters nearby; Verakka has blood running down the side of his face and a sizable hole in his leg, and his Versuba uniform is ripped. WolF has blood on his arms and his armor is dented and pierced in several places*

WolF: Here is my analysis, Verakka; this is no good. None of my vitals are damaged, and I am far from unconscious. If this is the fight you put up against Wolf, you will not win.

Verakka: You're here to train me, not ridicule me, you filthy lack of coding.

WolF: Be that as it may, if I flatter your inability to win we will get nowhere. Now, come at me again. And try changing tactics; in this body, a head-on assault will not work.

MEANWHILE...

*Rave and Iuzika stand on a mountain peak on Omicron*

Rave: Iuzika, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to the Virus Dimension for a bit.

Iuzika: What?? Brother, that's--

Rave: Practically suicide. But you see, while I have less power than Wolf or Verakka, that power would draw viruses like a beacon in the Virus Dimension and they would be overcome. With my Hacked Blades I can blend out of sight, and only have to deal with those that can directly see me. Besides, there is something that I must do in there.
Back to top Go down
https://atheniasv.forumotion.com
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

ON BOARD THE PHOENIX...

Wolf: I wonder how Verakka is faring, I was forced to defeat him once again... *The door opens and Ivy walks in*

Ivy: Feeling sorry for yourself?

Wolf: No, feeling sorry for Verakka.

Ivy: That's not like you, normally you don't let your actions bother you.

Wolf: This situation is much different, I can't just let it go like I used to, if I do that I'll end up making things worse.

Ivy: Well at least try to not think about it too much right now, after all we've got more important things to worry about.

Wolf: That is true. *Stands* Do you know where that girl Tear went?

Ivy: I believe she's still in the Seraxi System.

Wolf: Alright, I think I'll have a talk with her when we get back.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

*Verakka throws a punch; WolF springs it up with his left arm, brings his right fist around and lands a punch to the ribs which causes Verakka to cough up blood. He staggers to the side and WolF shakes his hand*

WolF: Come, Verakka, that can't possibly be your all. Come at me with the intent to kill; it won't matter in this space anyway. *narrows his eyes* The main reason that you're losing is that you don't focus. We will fix that.

Verakka: And how -- *cough* -- do you figure that??

WolF: I'm a Glitch. We can do some pretty interesting things. *takes a stance* Again.

BEYOND COMPREHENSION...

*the two emissaries fly through the vortex, their surroundings a phantasmagoria of the colors of the rainbow. The female emissary grunts*

Emissary: Perfect, a Codec Shift shows up at a crucial moment for the Server Yuplis.

Emissary 2: But this Server may need it more; I can't even sense its code yet. We'll have to restrict ourselves if we don't want to accidentally end it.

Emissary: It is as you say. We --

*there's a roar which echoes through the Shift; the two emissaries glance around*

Emissary: ...great. This is how I wanted my day to go, did you know that?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 pm

*The Fleet exits warp in a distant system*

Wolf: Where are we?

Helmsmen: Unknown sir...

Wolf: Scan around I want to know where we are as soon as possible.

Comm Officer: Sir, all ships have reported in we haven't lost anyone.

Wolf: That's something I suppose. *Sighs* Alert me if anything changes, I'm heading down to the hangar. *Walks off the bridge*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

*Rave arrives in a realm of darkness. He looks around carefully, then begins to walk. A rather large beast-type virus stops and glances him over*

AAB Virus: Mm...you look lost, little one. Mind if I help you home? *chuckles darkly. Rave puts a hand on the hilt of his left sword*

Rave: That won't be necessary, I'm sure that the rock you crawled out from is getting cold. *continues walking. The virus grunts, then hisses and vanishes. Rave chuckles*

MEANWHILE...

*Iuzika encounters Veraxicon while walking through the upside-down city*

Veraxicon: Oh...you're my aunt, aren't you?

Iuzika: I guess I would be. You have business on Omicron?

Veraxicon: For the moment. I'm leading Versuba while Verakka does his training.

Iuzika: H-He handed Versuba to you?!

Veraxicon: Temporarily.

Iuzika: Why not me?!

Veraxicon: What will you gain from asking me that question?

Iuzika: Urk, even though you're family you can still piss me off.

Veraxicon: That has nothing to do with being family. *moves past her. Iuzika pauses, then follows him*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Wolf: *Walking to the hangar* (Thinking: This is just great, one more problem to add to the growing list that is my life...) I need a vacation...
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 pm

*a massive beast comes into view of the emissaries, spreading its wings and roaring again*

Emissary: Identify.

Emissary 2: It's from the Server Aulufgul, considered rather powerful over there.

Emissary: And to us?

Emissary: Can't you see it?

Emissary: I don't want to waste my time if it's a small fry.

Emissary 2: True, you could probably breathe on this thing and shatter it.

Emissary: Then kill it.

Emissary 2: Unfortunately we are in a Codec Shift, if we damage it we may never get out.

Emissary: Tch, then restrict yourself and do it.

Emissary 2: Understood.

MEANWHILE...

*Verakka sits on the ground, panting, in front of dronE*

dronE: That's enough for now, Verakka. *crosses his arms* I don't want to cause your mind too much damage.

Verakka: dronE, take the form of Eternus.

dronE: Pardon?

Verakka: While under the fragment's influence I gained a new form. I want to try and achieve it again, then see how I would fare against Eternus.

dronE: You'll die.

Verakka: Let's see how fast.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Wolf: *Walks into the hangar and begins inspecting equipment*

Katrina: *Walks in and notices Wolf* Is something wrong?

Wolf: We exited warp in a completely different location that we should have been... *Stops inspecting a terminal and looks at her* We may have been forced out of warp into this system for some reason, either that or the fleet was effected by the fragments causing this error.

Katrina: Either scenario doesn't have too many positive outcomes.

Wolf: Which is why I'm down here, I want to see what is combat ready in case we're ambushed while we sit here.

Katrina: I'll sound an alert.

Wolf: No I'd rather not put the fleet on alert just yet... Check the systems and see if you can't find a problem.

Katrina: Right. *Walks over to another terminal and begins searching the ships systems for any errors*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

MEANWHILE, WINDINE'S SPACE...

*Windine stands on a lift which takes him up several thousand meters. He stops and steps onto a catwalk, then looks out at the planet-sized room he is in*

Windine: So much to do. *he looks down and sees one of the upgrades ADMs* Ah, much better than that relic on Xi. *activates his headcomm* Sigma, where is the ONOS?

Sigma: (comm) Oh, ONOS! It's in Bay 475!

Windine: Doing what? It is assigned to Bay 132.

Sigma: (comm) Practicing destroying heavy cruisers!

Windine: The results?

Sigma: (comm) I love all the explosions its making!
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Wolf: *Opens a comm channel to the bridge* What's the status?

Science Officer: We're near the edge of the galaxy, we were forced out of warp. I can't tell by what but so far we haven't detected anything else... I'd assume that it was an anomaly.

Wolf: Keep at it then, also reform the fleet into a defensive formation.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 pm

*Atkhinrev blinks, then lifts his head and turns*

Akkarev: Lord?

Atkhinrev: There's something happening, and I don't like it. Data is shifting on a scale unlike anything even I have ever seen.

MEANWHILE...

Grizkain (medallion): Haex, something is happening in the Game. You need to go check it out.

Verakka: What? Wouldn't Wolf alert us if--

Grizkain (medallion): Wolf isn't as fine-tuned to the Game as I am, it is a very subtle shift but could potentially be catastrophic. You must go NOW.

Verakka: Alright, I'm going! *vanishes*

ENTERING ACTIATON...

Emissary 2: Oh, we're almost there now.

Emissary: Good, the denizens can make up for this by killing the insect following us.

Emissary 2: Come now, it's not like that--

MEANWHILE...

Tech Officer: S-sir!! Readings are off the charts! Gravity, temperature, density and every other element you can think of is going completely ballistic two hundred meters from the lead ship! Something is happening!
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Wolf: (Comm: I'm on my way!) *Runs out of the hangar heading to the bridge*

Katrina: *Sees him run out and follows*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Emissary: Exiting Shift in forty seconds. *glances back at the monstrosity which roars at them*

Emissary 2: The data signatures from this Server are very weak, can they handle this thing?

Emissary: The fact that it's so weak even though we're close is proof that there's a limiting code. This thing's power should go down when we arrive.

MEANWHILE...

*the Maelstrom enters warp, heading for the fleet*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Wolf: *Runs onto the bridge and notices several screens are flashing* Sound general quarters! Get this fleet ready for combat!

Comm Officer: Yes sir! *Moments later alarms go off on the ship as troops and crew members run to their stations*

Katrina: What is it?

Wolf: I'm not sure but something is coming...

Thinian: (Wolf's mind: It's a shift in the servers natural flow of data, your right something or rather someone is coming...)
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Emissary: Three, two, one--

MEANWHILE...

*a seal appears in front of the fleet, followed by millions more. They shift size, shape and position as they flow over each other and multiply, becoming something of a giant puzzle. The seal is so large that it stretches as far as Wolf can see in either direction; he can't see the entire thing*

MEANWHILE...

*Atkhinrev's eyes widen and he takes a step back as a wave of data hits him from the seal*

Atkhinrev: My, superb--! I've never felt this kind of data before!
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Flow: *Feels the massive flow of data* What is this!? *Vanishes and appears next to Wolf*

Wolf: *Jumps back* What the fuck are you doing here?!

Flow: Collecting data, what else... I could have appeared on your ship but I figured it would be more fun to appear next to you.

Wolf: *Sighs* Just don't cause any trouble... *Sits in the command chair*

Katrina: *Stands next to Flow and watches her so she doesn't try to attack*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

*the center portion, about three times larger than the Phoenix, opens up to reveal a wormhole of sorts. All that Wolf and Flow can see is many numbers flying around within the vortex*

Tech Officer: Three heat signatures incoming!

*there is a trio of flashes, then the figures enter Actiaton. Two are figures dressed in heavy black hooded robes, the third is a massive beast that is easily over five hundred feet tall. It spreads its massive wings and gives a soundless roar*

Last edited by VerakkaRvark on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Tactical Officer: You think we can damage that thing?

Wolf: All we can do is try. Target it and fire at will. *The ships reposition then fire, streaks of missiles MAC rounds and cannon rounds fly at the creature impacting in different areas*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 pm

*the being slashes its claw, colliding with one of the cruisers and crushing it*

Emissary: How sad. Remind me to fix that later.

Emissary 2: Yes ma'am. *the two of them collide with the viewing glass of the Phoenix without any damage*

Emissary: (telepathy to Wolf) We are coming in. *they sink through the glass and emerge into the bridge, their masks completely hiding their expressions*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Wolf: *Stands* So then who are you and where did you find that creature?

Flow: *Scoffs*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Emissary: That thing has nothing to do with us, just kill it.

Emissary 2: It still has a quite a bit of power here, perhaps we should--

Emissary: No, I can tell from his coding that he is a Guardian.

*the two are silent, then kneel*

Emissary: We are the Vanguards of Core. I am Ephe Mural Ima Elis, but those who know me call me Ephemural.

Emissary 2: I am Zuwanore Uholmeregig, her subordinate.

Ephemural: It is unfortunate, but while on urgent business we were caught inside the Shift and transported here. Since you have clearly never seen Vanguards before, I'll tell you that this is simply protocol and the only time you will receive undeserved action from us.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Wolf: I'll keep that in mind... Now then, how much power do you think will be required Flow?

Flow: How should I know? Why not go all out.

Wolf: Fine then... *The light on the bridge dims as Wolf changes into Eternus*

Eternus: Now then, I suppose it's time to kill this creature. *Vanishes*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm

*Ephemural and Zuwanore stand*

Ephemural: Get a list of the names and home locations of every Guardian here, and contact the Originator.

Zuwanore: Understood.

MEANWHILE...

*the being inhales, then bellows and a blast of energy issues from its mouth. The blast hits another cruiser and vaporizes it*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Eternus: *Appears in front of the Creature* (Telepathy: You know I really hate it when my ships get blown up by some brainless creature.)

Flow: *Appears next to Eternus in her elevated form as well* (Telepathy: I've been wanting to test out this form for a while.) *Grins and data begins collecting in her hands*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 pm

*the beast twitches, then roars. An eruption of energy emanates from it; the shields flare on every ship in the fleet and the data buffets Eternus and Flow*

MEANWHILE...

Zuwanore: It appears that the Originator is being supressed.

Ephemural: Pardon? They aren't the ones enforcing the limiter?

Zuwanore: No, it's the work of an Overseer.

Ephemural: Unbelievable. But then, what more should we expect from a backwater Server like this?

Zuwanore: We also can't meet with one of the Guardians on their home, they have set up a data trigger which will end the Server if unauthorized personnel enter it.

Ephemural: You're just full of good news today.

Zuwanore: Only for you, ma'am.

Ephemural: Well, so be it. We still need that list. You would also do well to get me information on the Overseer and the Server itself. I want to know everything that has happened in the last two eons.

Zuwanore: I will have all the data in two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Honor (Revisited)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtheniaSV :: AtheniaSV :: Into the Realm-
Jump to: