AtheniaSV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuation of Athenia. Here we stand again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fields of Honor (Revisited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 pm

*the skeleton raises an arm, increasing its data output to a level that neither of them has ever seen before*

Skeleton: Constructing unique local weapon; Armada Cannon.

Terminal Form: That's enough out of you! *it pumps its arm forward, giving off a data pulse that would shatter a star*

Skeleton: Firing Armada Cannon.

*it swings its arm as if swinging a sword; a blast of data surges from its hand, colliding with and breaking through Terminal Form's own attack. The blow shears off Terminal Form's right arm and causes it to stagger; the skeleton then rams its knee into Terminal Form's stomach, breaking through several of its organs*

Terminal Form: Hyaaa---cckk! *it spits blood onto the skeleton* (feral voice) I will tear your limbs apart, digit by digit!

Skeleton: Your power has yet to reach its peak. As you are now, still attempting to strengthen yourself, will you be enough? *places an arm on Terminal Form's chest* Firing Armada Cannon.

*the blow rends Terminal Form in two, the separate pieces flying away from each other. The upper half lands near Eternus, gasping and scrabbling at its chest but clearly still alive*

Terminal Form: You -- you maggot! I'll spray your remains across the dimension! *it begins self-regeneration*
Back to top Go down
https://atheniasv.forumotion.com
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Eternus: (Telepathy: Verakka, focus... Don't let it get to you, remain in control and stay as calm as possible. If you do this your power will increase exponentially and you'll remain in perfect control.)
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Terminal Form: Fucking rookie, thinking he's so smart! *his body reforms after several seconds and he stands* Geheheheh...truly you don't know what you're up against.

Skeleton: If that were the case, I would go all-out. *cackles* Haven't figured out that I'm still going easy?

*Terminal Form blinks, then narrows its eyes(?) under its hood. It raises a single finger. At first nothing appears to be happening, but when Eternus looks closely he sees a data bomb so small and compact that without trained data sight it would be invisible. It is already at the level of power required to destroy a planet, concentrated just on one finger*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Eternus: (Thinking: I'll be able to assist him soon... My code has almost been repaired.)
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Skeleton: What do you plan on doing with that?

Terminal Form: Isn't it obvious? *the data continues packing itself tighter and tighter as it increases in volume* I've heard of natural galactic explosions consuming solar systems. Always wanted to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Eternus: That doesn't sound good..... *Stands up* Alright then lets get to work. *Vanishes and appears thousands of miles away and begins erecting a data barrier that will prevent the explosion from harming anything outside it*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Terminal Form: Goodbye, Dusty.

*there's a pause, then the data above its finger expands rapidly in a small amount of time. The sheer destructive force of the blast could disintegrate anything within it. The explosion rapidly approaches Eternus' distance from the center*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Eternus: Shit! *The barrier is completed an instant before it hits him and the wave passes through him with no effect* Wow that was a little too close for comfort...
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm

*the blast clears after a moment, revealing Terminal Form unharmed and the skeleton in shambles. It shakes for a moment, then wraps itself in its cloak*

???: It appears I underestimated you.

*the cloak turns black and transforms into a set of empty hooded robes, into which a masked figure materializes*

Zuwanore: Forgive me. But I have already accurately gauged your strength. This encounter will last but a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Eternus: *Looks around then removes the data barrier and warps to Verakka's location*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 pm

*Zuwanore leers at Terminal Form*

Zuwanore: Perhaps I should use more than a digit's worth of my power now. Come at me with all you have.

*Terminal Form grunts, then teleports forward and kicks at Zuwanore. The Vanguard reappears behind Terminal Form without changing position, then backhands him. Wolf blinks to make sure he didn't miss anything; there didn't seem to be a transition between the positions, Zuwanore was standing normally and then his hand was outstretched. Terminal Form is sent flying at hypersonic speeds, hitting an invisible data barrier. A snap echoes through the space*

Terminal Form: Y-You-- (thinking) I...I think he broke every bone in my body with that one blow...! This guy's a monster...!

Zuwanore: *looks at Eternus* Your turn.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Eternus: My turn? *Chuckles* Alright then. Let's see what I can do. *Code begins swirling around him moments before he attacks it's released creating a shockwave that increases his speed, when he reaches Zuwanore he uses most of his strength to channel power into his sword for the attack*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

*the blow collides, but not only does it not do any damage, Zuwanore doesn't even appear that he was hit; he continues standing as he was*

Zuwanore: Don't feel bad, I've not met an opponent in millennia that can match pace with me. And with the restrictions in place on this Server, you don't have a ghost of a chance. *tilts his head* Nice technique, though. I might have to remember that weak doesn't mean mediocre.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 am

Eternus: *Rests his sword on his shoulder and chuckles* So that attack didn't do anything... Eh I didn't think it would I was holding back a little, I figured I test you a bit to see what would happen. *Vanishes and appears back where he started* So what now?
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 am

Zuwanore: I assume you've realized already that you can't outmatch me in a duel. But regardless of details, my duty right now is to ensure that you know exactly what you're up against. *tilts his head towards Terminal Form* He's already found out. Next time he won't be so cocky towards me. *is instantly beside Eternus* And you...you can't possibly be giving up yet, General Wolf, formerly of the SHADOW Fleet. It's out of your character to give up just because you can't win in fractal fisticuffs.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:06 am

Eternus: Who said I gave up? You did what I wanted you to do. *Bands of data appear around Zuwanore and his power is severely restricting then Eternus spins around and hits him with a powerful data bomb*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 am

*the explosion knocks Zuwanore back. He blinks behind his mask, then the bands disintegrate*

Zuwanore: Very nice. Are you trying the old 'wear down a powerful enemy until I stand a fucking chance' trick?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:10 am

Eternus: No not at all, it was an attempt to catch you off guard and seeing as how you didn't defend against that last attack it would have appeared to succeeded.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 am

Zuwanore: Defend? Against an attack of that magnitude? *appears genuinely surprised* It is true that I was surprised, but don't be fooled; nothing you do could ever reach the point where I'd have to defend. I haven't showed you quite what I'm capable of yet; I'm debating whether breaking your pride or showing you what you're in for should come first. Until I decide, feel free to flounder about.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 am

Eternus: *Sighs* If your going to attack just do it, if your so confident then finish this battle already...
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:17 am

Zuwanore: And we have a winner. *he appears in front of Eternus, a finger extended and touching Eternus' chest. Immediately, Wolf is thrown backwards at literally neck-breaking speeds; at the same time, he feels as if his skin is on fire and corrosive acid is leeching at his bones and organs. Explosions of pain wrack his body as he hits the same barrier that Terminal Form did* Mm, a bit sturdier but still a bit too ragdoll-ish.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 am

Eternus: *Weakly* Damn, that was a bit much wasn't it? *Passes out*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 am

Zuwanore: Well, then...how should I go about this? *scratches his head through his hood* It's been a while since we've visited a new Server. I guess--

MEANWHILE...

Ephemural: (thinking) Hmm? A new data signature from the General...a virus?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 am

*Power surges from Wolf's body and bands of data encircle it*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

*Zuwanore tilts his head*

Zuwanore: What might this be? A fractal slide, in a backwater Server like this? *chuckles* Color me impressed. Is it another Guardian inhabiting the General's body?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Honor (Revisited)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtheniaSV :: AtheniaSV :: Into the Realm-
Jump to: