AtheniaSV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuation of Athenia. Here we stand again.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fields of Honor (Revisited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfX32

WolfX32

Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Wolf: (Thinking: It looks like we'll be needing Verakka for this battle as well...) *Presses a button on his gauntlet and a transmission is sent to Verakka along with a video feed from one of Wolf's ships* (Telepathy: Now then shall we begin?) *Vanishes as the data in Flow's hands flashes several colors before she throws it at the creature*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm

*a monitor flashes on the Maelstrom's command bridge, and Verakka glances at it. A screen of the entity jumps up, and his eyes widen*

Verakka: The hell...? Contact Windine, let him know what's going on. I guess this is your disturbance, eh Zeki?

Grizkain (medallion): I don't see what else it could be. Get going.

Verakka: Right. *the Maelstrom warps*

MEANWHILE...

*the data collides with the being, blowing off chunks of its body. It roars in response, data gathering in its mouth before erupting in a massive flare, hurtling towards Eternus*

MEANWHILE...

Ephemural: My, look at them go. Zuwanore, that data?

Zuwanore: Still collecting it, although this Server is relatively new. There are three Originators as well.
Back to top Go down
https://atheniasv.forumotion.com
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Eternus: *Deflects the data away from himself then immediately responds by launching several volleys data at the creature*

Flow: * Re-positions herself and joins in the assault with Eternus*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:55 pm

*the creature brings its limbs closer to its body and a shield flares over it, dissipating the attacks. It responds by spreading its wings, causing the remaining data from the barrier to wash over the fleet*

MEANWHILE...

*an alarm blares within Windine's base. He takes a floating platform to the top of Sigma's tower*

Windine: Sigma, what is it?

Sigma: It appears we have an intruder from Outside.

Windine: Outside? Outside of Athenia?

Sigma: No, Outside of existance.

Windine: Really? *he taps a code into a console and an image of the entity flashes on the screen* That thing...I can't read its data at all. What is it?

Sigma: Should we mobilize?

Windine: No, Red Dawn needs to be authorized by Verakka, as you are aware. *turns* I will go find out what this is. Keep a channel open to my headcomm at all times in case new information presents itself. *steps off the tower, falling to the ground floor before vanishing*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Flow: (Telepathy: This isn't working!)

Eternus: (Telepathy: I realize that, keep him occupied I'll try and hit him from an unprotected angle.) *Vanishes*

Flow: (Telepathy: Oh sure give me the hard job.) *Sighs then begins attacking the creature again*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 pm

*the Maelstrom warps in, accompanied a moment later by both Windine and Verakka appearing on the top of its hull*

Verakka: You decided to come personally? What an honor...

Windine: Don't flatter me. You have a new trick or something, right?

Verakka: I think, I've done eighty hours worth of training in my mind with a personal instructor and I think I've learned to use a new form. I need to go through all my previous forms to use it though; mask my data signature until it's done.

Windine: At once. *he crafts a grid over Verakka as the Creator begins ascending*

*meanwhile, the entity extends an arm and grabs one of the cruisers out of the fleet before hurling it at Flow*

MEANWHILE...

Ephemural: The data?

Zuwanore: Here, all the information from the last two eons.

*Ephemural's eyes flash under her mask, then she nods. There's a pause, then their forms begin to shift; Ephemural's hair turns dark brown and flows down her back as her mask vanishes, her face changing to look different from how it usually does. Her heavy black robes morph themselves into a Versuba uniform; by the end, she looks like a member of Versuba*

*Zuwanore's hair turns blond and his face similarly changes before his mask vanishes. He puts on standard armor from Wolf's army until he looks like a regular soldier*

Ephemural: Now, wipe their memories. I don't want the people in here thinking we're anything else than a soldier and a member of that 'Ver'whatever organization.

Zuwanore: Immediately.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Flow: *Catches the ship and sends it back to it's original position before continuing the battle*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

*the entity's arms glow before a wave of power erupts from it. Just before colliding with Ephemural the wave splits into halves, which circle around her and target her back*

MEANWHILE...

Ephemural: Then I'll leave you to it. Survey Wolf as much as you can.

Zuwanore: Understood. *Ephemural vanishes, reappearing on the Maelstrom. She shifts the data slightly to allow herself entry onto Omicron*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Eternus: *Watches how the creature moves closely analyzing the area's it defends and the areas it doesn't* (Thinking: I think I've found the perfect area to attack.) *Begins gathering data in his hands*

Flow: *A wave of data shoots from her hands and swords appear* (Thinking: Now to test these code blades.) *Swings the blades and waves of data are launched from them in the pattern she swung the swords*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

*the wave of power which came from the entity dissipates, and it gives a roar before charging at Flow*

MEANWHILE...

Ephemural: Having this much trouble with that level of opponent, is this Server really alright? *a member of Versuba walks up behind her*

Phantom Yueta: What did you say?

Ephemural: Ah, nothing. Just thinking aloud.

Phantom Yueta: If you have a problem, why don't you go out there and take that thing on?

Ephemural: *her eyes narrow slightly, but she gives a smile and holds her hands up in surrender* Sorry, don't know what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Eternus: *Releases several volley's towards an unprotected area then towards several that were more defended*

Flow: *Sees the trajectory of Eternus' attacks and attacks the same areas with her swords*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 pm

*the being roars in pain as the attacks collide, then it shimmers before its wounds begin to heal*

*the grid over Verakka dissipates, revealing him to be in his Final Gate form*

Windine: Watch yourself, your power in this form is lower than Eternus' and he's having difficulty.

Verakka: I know, but I have enough power to at least wound that thing. If not, I'll bide time until they can figure out how to kill it.

Windine: I have a personal request...

Verakka: Oh? How rare...

Windine: Please do not kill it. I wish to examine that creature in a secure environment. *crosses his arms* It would be fine, not even something of that caliber could escape once placed into my statis grid.

Verakka: ...I'll do my best. *he warps over to the creature, brandishing a flaming sword* Am I late?
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Flow: Yes you are a little late. *Chuckles and attacks again*

Eternus: (Thinking: A new form? Impressive.)

Thinian: (Wolf's Mind: That new form is very interesting, it's weaker than you are right now. Puzzling, I wonder what he has planned by using an inferior form like that.)

Eternus: (Thinking: Whatever his reasons are I'm sure that they are good ones.) *Vanishes and appears next to Verakka* Shall we finish this battle?
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Verakka: Sure. Windine is requesting that we try not to kill it, he wants to study that thing. I can't see the value behind it, but Windine usually thinks things through better than any of us. *the intensity of the flame on the sword increases* If it's unavoidable then let's kill it, but a personal request from Windine doesn't come too often. I'm curious as to what he'll do with it.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 am

Eternus: As long as he doesn't try to recreate it as a weapon for your military forces. Follow me and we'll hit it's weaker areas together! *Flies towards the creature a sword appearing in his hand, he swings the sword and data surges from it striking the creature again*

Flow: *One of her swords vanish and a handgun appears in her hand she aims and fires and a beam of corrupted data is fired from the gun*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

Verakka: *he follows Wolf, channeling the fire into a beam which strikes the entity. It swings its arm at them, and Verakka teleports out of the way* It's strong, but slow. If it sees the attack it can react to it in time, but attacks from its blind spot won't be defended against at all.
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 am

Eternus: That is a sound tactic, we'll keep it distracted while you attack from it's blind spot. *Eternus and Flow Continue attacking the creature*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 am

*the being gives off another explosion of data, buffeting the combatants. Verakka teleports behind it and raises his arms, channeling eon data into his palms from an area that the entity cannot see. It continues to attack Eternus and Flow using data bombs and waves of power*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 am

Eternus: *Evades numerous attacks and notices Verakka* (Thinking: So that's your plan, charge up and hit it with everything you've got.) *He catches one of the data bombs increases it's power and sends it back at the creature*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 am

Windine: (telepathy) Lapates, do you hear me? I want to try and trap it in a temporary quantum sink, after they weaken it is when we will strike.

Lapates: (telepathy) You really want it in your collection, don't you?

Windine: (telepathy) I have no such thing.

Lapates: (telepathy) Naturally...since we're both manipulation beings, I will assist you.

*Verakka begins drawing in spatial data from the surroundings*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Flow: Are you ready yet?

Eternus: Be patient, we'll be finished soon.
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 pm

*Verakka gives one final flare of data to the orb and throws it at the creature. It hears the sound of the firing and turns, just in time for the blast to catch it in the ribcage*

Verakka: (telepathy) Strike now, feed the data.

*the creature bellows silently and claws at the orb, which is embedding itself into the entity's flesh*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 pm

*Eternus and Flow immediately launch a large volley of data based attacks at the creature*
Back to top Go down
VerakkaRvark
Admin
VerakkaRvark

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm

*the masses of data collide. Everything seems to stop for a moment, then a massive flare erupts from the creature which flings the combatants away. Several of the ships upfront in the fleet go up in flames as the Phoenix and Maelstrom's shields flare*

Verakka: Fuck! *spreads his wings and decelerates his data to slow himself, then peers into the smoke. The entity, still alive, has only one arm left and the wings on its left side have been torn away. A portion of its face is hanging off of it*
Back to top Go down
WolfX32

WolfX32

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Eternus: Well that seemed to work... Well it kinda worked. Any other plans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Honor (Revisited)   Fields of Honor (Revisited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Honor (Revisited)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtheniaSV :: AtheniaSV :: Into the Realm-
Jump to: